Financial Security &
Peace of Mind for You and Your Family
Subscribers receive on-line access to fourteen
recommended portfolios, each designed for investors with different needs:
- Six Stock Portfolios:
- Primary Stock Portfolio:
since 1998, this portfolio of spin-off stocks has averaged
per year. The average return of stocks sold in this portfolio is
The stocks in this portfolio are usually undiscovered small-to-medium-sized
companies, but they are not penny stocks.
Our Primary Stock Portfolio has beaten the market 15 out of 16 years.
- High-Dividend Blue Chip Stock Portfolio: made up of
dividend paying stocks for investors seeking safety, growth and income.
This portfolio's return has been 15.35%
- Bear Market Stock Portfolio: four recession-resistant
industries had an average annual return of 19.2% during the 2000-2003
bear market. This portfolio is comprised of our favorite stocks from these
four non-cyclical industries.
- Value Stock Portfolio: designed for those seeking
undervalued stocks, also known as "value" stocks. The stocks
in this portfolio may or may not pay dividends.
- High-Yield Value Stock Portfolio: designed for those
seeking dividend income from value stocks.
- International Stock Portfolio: designed for investors
seeking to diversify outside of the United States and to benefit from
the higher growth potential of foreign economies.
- Calendar Of Recent & Pending Spin-Off Stocks
- This list is provided for investors who want a starting point
to investigate other spin-off opportunities on their own and/or purchase
spin-offs before they are added to our Primary Stock Portfolio.
- Stock Screen For Growth Investors
- Cornerstone Growth Stock Screen: this stock
screen seeks momentum-driven growth stocks trading at a reasonable price.
- Four Mutual Fund Portfolios
- Highly-Rated No-Load Fund Portfolio: this
fund has been constructed for long-term investors seeking maximum diversification
along with high returns. This portfolio's return has been
- One-Stop Shopping Portfolio: some people prefer the
simplicity of using only one mutual fund. This "portfolio" is
a short list of equity-oriented funds that answers the question, "If
you could only buy one stock mutual fund, which would offer the best combination
of return and diversification?" This portfolio's return has been
- Socially Responsible Mutual Fund Portfolio: this portfolio
will show you how to buy a mutual fund with excellent returns while only
investing in socially responsible companies.
- Index Funds & Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs): designed for investors
who want to keep a portion of their portfolio in low-cost index funds
- One Option Portfolio
- Option Portfolio:The average option (past and present) in our Option Portfolio has risen 110.9%
with the average holding period being a little more than 8 months. LEAPS (Long-Term Equity Anticipation Securities)
are occasionally recommended along with options of shorter length. Because options
can be very risky, we are extremely selective about the recommendations we add
to this portfolio. Therefore the number of options in this portfolio is very low
with only a handful being recommended at most. At times, no options meet our criteria
for qualification into this portfolio.
- One Industry Analysis Portfolio
- The Industry/Sector Spotlight features industries
that show extra promise. The securities in this portfolio could be either
mutual funds or stocks. This portfolio's return has been 7.2%per year.
- One Entry-Level Fund
- Beginner Mutual Fund: build a diversified
selection of stocks with nothing down and only $50 a month by using this
no-load mutual fund.
We are constantly searching for the best rates for money market funds and interest-bearing
checking accounts. Our
findings: an interest-bearing floating-rate account paying
an interest-bearing checking account paying 3.00% .
And finally, we'll also tell you which discount brokers we recommend. If you
are paying more than $5 per trade, you're paying too much. But beware: there
are some discount brokers that you should avoid due to poor execution and/or
substandard service. With our guidance, subscribers don't have to worry about
choosing the wrong one.